New Net Booking System
16th April 2021
Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the clubhouse, and car park, remains closed, however, we have been given some new guidance that allows Croquet to be played, and Cricket to proceed in certain circumstances.
As a result we have developed a new booking system to allow current members the opportunity to book in advance and make use of the clubs nets. There are strict rules around the use of the nets and all members, and parents of junior members, must read and agree to the attached Training Guidance before booking and attending their session. Key points to note:
- Don’t attend if you have Covid symptoms
- Please wash you hands before leaving home, please bring some hand sanitiser
- Everyone over 16 must Check-In using the QR on display, for Track & Trace.
- Toilets will be open for matches and some training session – please ensure you bring a mask
- Parents may stay to supervise their child. but please socially distance
Please note that the club can not provide any equipment at this time so you must use all your own equipment during your session and helmets must be worn if using a hard ball.
To access the booking system please download the Time Tree app and follow the attached instructions for accessing the booking system.
The supporting Risk Assessment has been updated to cover Training and Matches , for Juniors and adults.
These documents will be constantly reviewed and updated where necessary, but certainly at each Step of the Government Roadmap.